Saturday, October 30, 2010

cheers!

today my cousin (and dear friend) erin is getting married!  i am unbelievably excited : )  erin is an amazing person, and i've admired and loved hanging out with her for years (and years).  she's the (girl) cousin closest to my age, and we've been close ever since we were small.  han (my sis) and i would always look forward to visits from erin and meg (erin's sis).  when we were growing up, they lived in michigan and then moved to texas.  with han and me living in nj, our visits with erin and meg were truly the highlight of our year : )
the reception will be at the pearl s. buck house
and now erin is getting married.  it's just all so wonderful!  and what's even better is that erin and her very-soon-to-be-husband, brian, now only live a half hour away.  needless to say, we get to see them much more, which is much more to our liking. 

pearl s. buck house
so...cheers!  uncork the champagne and let the bubbles flow.  cheers to erin & brian on their happy day.  they will undoubtedly have a lifetime of happiness.  love you guys : )

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE weddings, and that location looks beautiful. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time celebrating your dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww lovely photos. I've only been to one wedding before and I had an incredible time x

    www.stephsstoryemporium.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

hello there. thank you for your comments - i love reading them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails